love

Friday 4 September 2015

Haters.

Hi & Hello. 
Haters. I have a lot of haters. Everywhere. Even my bestfriends. You know, BFF can be your enemy one day. Haters like they don't like you do something cool more than them. They don't want you to be famous like fucking famous especially on media socials. Anythings. You do. They're just hate it. Like,

"Bitch please. Don't be too nice with around motherfucking people here."

"Oh god, please. She just an ugly bitches."

"She's not famous like Nicki Minaj, bitch."

"I fucking hate her! Can she just die or whatever as long as she gone in this world."

"Ew. It's bitch."

Look. All dialogs on that above is already I've been heard in many times. I don't know why they such being so jeez to said all that fucking disturbing word to me. But, I remind to myself to stay calm down. They maybe just jealous of me. Most of my babe said like that to me.

"Nuyy, look. All your haters is just jealous with you."

Really? Or it just a word to make me calm? I also hate someone. Boys or girls, its not important. Important is, I really hate those human. Well, those human make my life getting worse. I have a life, I dreamed of, but he ruined everything. What does he want? I'm not a perfect hater, I make a lot of mistakes but still, I hate those people who stay with me after knowing how I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment